After a little delay, Google’s monthly security updates for its devices have finally arrived.
Namely, this update includes an important fix for a Bluetooth vulnerability called BlueBorne as well as the other given: bug fixes and performance improvements.
The build numbers for devices on 8.0 are as follows:
- Pixel XL: OPR3.170623.007, Sep 2017
- Pixel: OPR3.170623.007, Sep 2017
- Pixel C OPR1.170623.026, Sep 2017
- Nexus 6P: OPR6.170623.017, Sep 2017
- Nexus 5X: OPR4.170623.006, Sep 2017
And below are for devices on earlier Android versions with the monthly security patch:
- Nexus 6: NGI55D, Sep 2017
- Nexus 9 LTE: N4F27O, Sep 2017
- Nexus 9 Wi-Fi: N9F27L, Sep 2017
Only the Nexus Player doesn’t appear to have its September images out quite yet. Anyhow, you can grab the images using the source links below.